HOTEL PONTIAC GUEST POLICY
Bookings require a 50% deposit before tax to confirm the reservation.
Reservation deposits minus a $20 admin fee will only be refunded if the reservation is cancelled a minimum of 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years of age and possess a valid credit card to rent a cabin, cottage or RV spot and are responsible for all accompanying guests and visitors in their rental area.
- A $300 preauthorized security deposit will be obtained at check in and will be refunded the same day as check out.
- Guests are required to check in at the bar upon arrival for payment and access to their rental area.
- Check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 10 am.
- Alcohol NOT purchased from Hotel Pontiac MUST REMAIN IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF YOUR RENTAL AREA.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted in any common building, main beach or parking lot. Contraband alcohol will be confiscated.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol anywhere on Hotel Pontiac property.
- Quiet hours commence at 10 pm in the camping and cabin area.
- Dogs are permitted for RV, cottage and camping guests.
- Dogs must be on a leash, cleaned up after and accompanied at all times in common areas.
- Dogs are not allowed on the main beach or in any common building.
- Dogs are not permitted in the cabins.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottages, cabins or in any common building.
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas only.
- Firewood must be obtained from Hotel Pontiac. Guest are not permitted to bring firewood from an outside source.
- Collecting firewood anywhere on the property is not allowed.
- Municipal fire restrictions must be observed.
FIREWORKS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES INCLUDING THE BEACH
Guests are not permitted in any ‘Employees Only’ designated area.
We ask that you be respectful to fellow guests and to our surrounding neighbours.
Any guest refusing to adhere to Hotel Pontiac policy will be evicted from the property without a refund.